Term & Conditions
WEB DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, CONSULTING, WEB ENHANCEMENT, WEB MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT SERVICES
- Each project which you contract to us is subject to our official Quotation to you setting out the work scope of the engagement.Your :
- Counter signing of our Quotation and returning a signedcopy to us; and/or
- Issuance of a Purchase Order or any form of order confirmation
constitutes a valid Acceptance of our offer unless it is received after the Quotation Validity date as indicated in our Quotation, or unless we have withdrawn our offer prior to receiving the purported Acceptance.
- Commencement of work will only take place after a valid Acceptance and receiving a deposit payment in cleared funds as stipulated in our Quotation.
- The project will be completed according to the work scope as agreed. Should you abandon the project during progress, the project amount is still payable in full.
- Any refusal by you to continue with the project, whether expressed, silent or implied, or any repudiation on your part shall be an event of default which entitles us to Invoice for the balance amount. In this event, you are required to pay all balance outstanding within 14 days of Invoice Date.
- You agree to provide us with all necessary logos, content, artwork, photos and files that are needed to complete the project according to the agreed work scope.
- During the project execution, if the content is not provided within 4 week (28days) of an official request by email, we reserves the right to advise the client of a revision on the cost based on the new project schedule. If the content required is not provided within eight weeks from the initial email request, the client is considered to be in default of the project, the project will be terminated and any payment made will be non-refundable. However, the project may recommence based on a new quotation.
- If we didn’t receive any feedback from you after 3 months, the project will be off and you will pay us the work that we have produce until that point.
- Variation requests by you will be considered at our discretion. We reserve the right to revise the project price, payment terms and timeline in the event of any request by you to change or in any way alter the work scope and/or scope of engagement.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions herein and any provision in a Purchase Order or in any other form of order confirmation you may have issued, the Terms and Conditions herein shall prevail.
- For each project, we may provide an indicative completion timeline which will be subject to many factors. Some of these include receiving all the necessary content and other materials that may be required from you. Other factors may include the time it takes to receive feedback and instructions/decisions from you. While we are committed to use our best efforts to complete your project within the indicative completion timeline, you agree that this timeline is at best an indicative estimate of the time it may take to complete the project under normal or usual conditions. You agree that we will not be responsible or held liable in any way for any delay in the delivery of your project.
- Should you request for fast track implementation in a web design/development project, we will aim to deliver a partially completed website to your satisfaction as soon as possible and on a best efforts basis, and launch that website upon your approval. When launched, this will be taken as Practical Delivery and you are required to pay the balance outstanding within 14 days of Invoice Date. Any request by you to deliver or launch the website or any sign-off to this effect will be treated as Project Completion following which we will be entitled to Invoice for the balance amount. Payment of all balance outstanding must be made by you within 14 days of Invoice Date.
- Any deposit paid is not refundable.
- Where Progress Payment(s) are required under our Quotation, such Progress Payment(s) are to be paid promptly within 14 days of Invoice Date. We reserve our rights to suspend works without prejudice to our other rights in the event such Progress Payment(s) are not received within the stipulated time. Any progress payment paid is not refundable.
- Client is required to make deposit of 50% of the total cost to trigger the commencement of the project. Once we has completed all the page layout & information ( not include uploading latest product image ) , client is required to make the full payment within 10 business day. We reserved the right to make the website non-available if client fails to make the payment within the stipulated time and non-refundable .
- All website files, programming codes, soures codes, design graphics and other intellectual property remain the property of our company until full payment has been received from you. Source codes which are not included as part of the work scope will not be provided to you.
- The engagement of our Website Maintenance & Support Services is subject to our official Quotation to you setting out the work scope of the engagement. Your :
- counter signing of our Quotation and returning a signed copy to us; and/or
- issuance of a Purchase Order or any form of order confirmation
- constitutes a valid Acceptance of our offer unless it is received after the Quotation Validity date as indicated in our Quotation, or unless we have withdrawn our offer prior to receiving the purported Acceptance.
- Unless stated otherwise in our official Quotation, Website Maintenance & Support Services cover text and photo updates to specified web pages or sections and do not include creative artwork, banner design, design of infographics, animation, multimedia work, copywriting, content creation, new website features, application development, website structual changes and other items that may be specifically excluded in our official Quotation.
- The period of engagement, rates and charges will be as prescribed in our official Quotation.
- Rates and charges are subject to periodic review at the end of each term or as prescribed in our official Quotation.
- Incidental expenses such as telephone and travel costs will be charged on a cost recovery basis.
- Late payments are subject to charges at the rate of 0.8% per calendar month, pro rata according to the number of days past due date.
- Should we not receive any payment due to us by the payment due date, we may at our absolute discretion suspend your account and/or discontinue our service. In the event that the payment due is not fully received within a further 21 days of the payment due date, we may proceed to terminate your account by serving you with a 7 days Notice of Termination. In the event your account is terminated, your website files may be destroyed and may not be recoverable. You agree that we will not be in any way liable to you for any such suspension, discontinuity of service and account termination.
- Any account suspension, discontinuation of service and account termination by us is on a without prejudice basis in respect of our legal and equitable rights.
- Any failure by us to enforce any of our rights does not amount to a waiver of any of our rights.
- For the purposes of the project engagement, we accept communication via email, whatsapp, wechat, registered post, courier and delivery by hand.
- Full payment must be made after the work complete within 30days
- Maximum for client delay providing information is 21days
- 5 times Ammendment Request
( All the ammendment must in full checklist emails )[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][/vc_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]